This cheat sheet covers the high school math concept – Inverse Trigonometric Functions Graphs.
This topic is a part of trigonometry and is an intersection of two major concepts – inverse of a function and trigonometry. A study of these functions gives a good insight into the behaviour, domains and ranges of inverse functions in general.
A good knowledge of the basic formulae of trigonometry and inverse trigonometric functions is a must to understand and solve problems related to inverse trigonometry. Cheat sheets on Trigonometry and Inverse Trigonometric Functions are also available on this website.
You also must have a strong grasp on graph transformations, which will help you to understand the relation between the graphs of trigonometric functions and inverse trionometric functions. Cheat sheets on Graph Transformations (Basic and Advanced) are also available on this website.
This one page PDF covers summarised theory and the most important formulas related to the concept. Keep it handy while you’re revising the concept, especially before an exam.
The topics included in this cheat sheet are:
- Graph of Arc Sin x or Sin-1x
- Graph of Arc Cos x or Cos-1x
- Graph of Arc Tan x or Tan-1x
- Graph of Arc Cot x or Cot-1x
- Graph of Arc Sec x or Sec-1x
- Graph of Arc Cosec x or Cosec-1x
- Graph of Arc Sin (Sin x) or Sin-1(Sin x)
- Graph of Arc Cos (Cos x) or Cos-1(Cos x)
- Graph of Arc Tan (Tan x) or Tan-1(Tan x)
- Graph of Arc Cot (Cot x) or Cot-1(Cot x)
- Graph of Arc Sec (Sec x) or Sec-1(Sec x)
- Graph of Arc Cosec (Cosec x) or Cosec-1(Cosec x)
Here is the download link:
If you wish to give feedback, please send me a message on Facebook.
For learning this and other concepts in detail, please visit the Lessons page.
To download other cheat sheets, visit the Cheat Sheets page.
Also check out my YouTube channel for bite-sized math recipes.
Thanks for visiting !