This cheat sheet covers the high school math concept – Differential Equations.
This concept is one of the easier ones that come under Integral Calculus. It is generally covered after area under curves. Differential Equations are one of the direct applications of indefinite and definite integrals.
A good knowledge of the basic formulae of indefinite integration is a must to understand and solve problems related to differential equations. A cheat sheet on Indefinite Integration is also available on this website.
A thorough knowledge of the formulae of definite integrals will also help to solve various initial value differential equations. A cheat sheet on Definite Integrals is also available on this website.
This one page PDF covers summarised theory and the most important formulas related to the concept. Keep it handy while you’re revising the concept, especially before an exam.
The topics included in this cheat sheet are:
- Methods of solution of some first order ordinary differential equations
- Variable separable differential equation
- Reducible to variable separable differential equation
- Homogeneous differential equation
- Reducible to homogeneous differential equation
- Linear differential equation
- Reducible to linear differential equation
Here is the download link:
If you wish to give feedback, please send me a message on Facebook.
For learning this and other concepts in detail, please visit the Lessons page.
To download other cheat sheets, visit the Cheat Sheets page.
Also check out my YouTube channel for bite-sized math recipes.
Thanks for visiting !